Friday, June 19, 2009

Healing Process

Just wanted to update everyone on the tattoo! It is healing up rather nicely. I just have to wash it a few times a day and put non fragrance lotion on it. Can't really tell its there, only if I bump up against something. The dogs have been really good about staying off of it.
The hubby got up this morning with cramps in both legs, and said his tongue was even feeling drawn up. What in the world, but to say the least he said it was about normal by 9am and was out the door to cut wood with my dad before 10am.
It was really hot today, and very humid, I bet a storm is brewing.

1 comment:

  1. Glad it's healing. It looks good on the picture.
    Cuddle the peis once for me!

    -Winterdark

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers