Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Today I went to see my Dad for Father's Day. This is one of the pictures I put in a card I made for him. This is him holding me when I was a wee one of 1 month.


Here is the other picture that was enclosed in the card. He was very surprised! Wow, just the reaction I was going for! Last night Jonathan, and LB went to mom and dad's church for a Father/Son dinner. Nothing fancy, just a get together, they said they had a good time. I stayed home with the dogs and we chilled in front of the tv and caught up on some old CSI episodes that I hadn't watched.
Jonathan went home with his Papaw and spent the night and I picked him up today when they got back from church.
I fixed LB a nice dinner of salad, steak(left in a bit too long, tougher than I like), bread, and baked potatoes. Yummy! We all ate good.
Of course he and my dad both spent part of their day splitting some of the wood that they have taken to their yards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers