Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tattoo is halfway complete

I went and got the tattoo started last night! I was a nervous wreck when I first got there. Didn't know what to expect other than PAIN! Once he started though, I knew I could handle it. It really wasn't that bad, but some spots were a tad more sensitive than others I'll admit. It took close to 2 hours for this much, then I have to wait 2 to 3 weeks to go back and have the color added. That will be a 3 hour session I'm told. My hubby came up to set with me while I was having it done. He's so wonderful, and so supportive. Although he did say at some point he couldn't believe I actually went through with it.
I love it, this was the one thing I knew without a doubt I wanted inked on my body. This is my way of being able to always have Chloe with me!
Now, I must do a bit of housework before I go to work, I will get to show everyone my tatt of Chloe. I think the guy did an awesome job so far, I love it!

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers