Friday, July 24, 2009

Finally Friday!

I love Thursdays cause it means Friday is the next day! Now its Friday! WooHoo! Not alot to talk about at the moment the hubby is fixing the futon to go in front of the patio door so that the pei can lay there and look out the window. We called bulk trash yesterday and they came and picked up the old love seat that they had practically demolished. The futon hopefully will be better.
I started my diet today! We'll see how well I do! Must start walking the dogs at the local park or something. I really need to get more exercise. These days its so much easier to put it on than to get it back off. Wish me luck!
About time to leave for the J-O-B! They sold our company, no idea what that means, but so far it really hasn't affected anything. I'm sure it will eventually. I'm hoping to still have a job, but we'll see.
Tomorrow I plan to put stuff on Ebay to sell, and to do some of the housework that needs to be done. Then it'll be time to give at least 3 pei a bath. Stinky piggies, they need a bath.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a busy day. Do your pei smell like cornchips when it's bath time? Ours always have.

    So, all this happens Friday. How is Saturday turning out?

    -WD

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers