Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hubby went to the hospital

Just a quick update on the hubby. We went to the ER this morning, he seemed to be hurting more than he has. The doctor ran a CAT scan and took blood. He said everything showed fine as far as he could see so we are to basically assume it is an infection that continues to rear its ugly head time and time again. The good news was that there was no surgery needed. We received two scripts and instructions to follow up with the family doctor.
Hope he heals soon.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers