Friday, July 10, 2009

The Hubby isn't feeling well

LB seems to be having a time as of late with his legs and his foot. Every since the last surgery his foot and part of his left leg have basically been numb, and he has what the doctor calls Foot Drop. He has been having a really hard time lately with them (being both legs right now) aching and tingling.
He also has been complaining of his side hurting, he had an infection once before in the same area, and I'm afraid it has returned, so it looks like we'll make a trip to the doctor or the ER sometime tomorrow.
He's been trying to ignore the pain but I think it's getting worse, so I'm going to have him seen somewhere tomorrow.
The problem with him is, he won't set still and let something rest and heal properly. The moment he feels, eh,its not so bad, he pops up and does a buttload of work around the house, on his feet all the time and we go through the swelling, tingling, and such all over again.
I don't think it'll ever be "right" again, but I wish it would get better than it is now. It's hard to keep a good man down!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a typical man. My DH is the same way when he's ill/hurt/injured. Must be a testosterone thing. Happy thoughts that everything goes well and it was all just a result of chopping all that wood.

    Thinking of you! -WD

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers