Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Finished Tattoo


Today I went and got my tattoo finished up with the color being added. It looks awesome! It looks so much better in the flesh, but this picture will have to do. This time around it was a bit, no I should say, alot more painful than when I originally got it done. The tattoo guy was over an hour late getting there, but he made up for it by doing such an awesome job. He said it hurt more due to the fact he was using a much smaller needle and the coloring process looked just like that. Like he was coloring in a coloring book, that just happened to my flesh. I made it through though and I'm so proud of myself. It was soo worth the bit of pain I endured to be able to have Chloe with me forever and ever!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great tattoo you have there of Chloe... and it shows how much she meant to you. Now she'll be with you forever.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers