Monday, July 13, 2009

Home and Recouping!


LB is feeling a bit better, but I don't think much just yet. The medicine I'm sure will take a few days to start to kill all the bad stuff. The pain pills are helping so all in all he says he feels a bit better. Now, just to keep him still for a few days!
In other news here, the picture I took of him here is with my new Blackberry Tour! Yeppers, I went and got it just yesterday, I love it so far. It's a bit different from my BB Curve and definitely an upgrade. Kindof like looking at regular tv and thinking hey this is a good picture, then going somewhere and seeing an HD tv, yeah kind of like that! It's awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Sending pawsitive thoughts out to LB.

    Libby, I had a cool dream about your peis last night. I dreamt I was taking care of them via a new Facebook Game. Cojax likes enchiladas according to my dream. :-)

    Kiss the pei noses for me! -WD

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers