Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This is Tuesday

I'm glad its Tuesday, cause at least one day of the work week is gone, and we are on a roll to the weekend. I took Cojak to the vet this morning, yep the leg was infected just as I expected. He's on meds and has to go back at the end of the week. Is it just me, or does everyone else feel you can't go to the vet without paying at least 100 bucks? Oh well, at least they helped him.
Yesterday was a very uneventful day, nothing major happened. I did get a new baby doll in the mail yesterday but I haven't opened her yet, maybe tomorrow. I'm seriously thinking of selling some, they have taken over my living room. We'll see.
Work, is still just that. Still don't know what the new company is going to do, just wait, and wait, and wait some more.
I started cutting my pills(diet) in half, I slept much better last night. Hope that continues, I hate not getting all my beauty sleep.
Well, its' now time to be off to the j-o-b.
More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers