Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday, already!?!

Gosh, my week just seems like it is flying by, with the exception of when I have been trying to fall asleep in the stuffy hot bedroom, with the portable a/c which is doing less than a half-as@ job at cooling me off! The air man came to fix us yesterday, the hubby called and said it was starting to cool off, I said Thank Dog, I hate being hot. About 30 minutes later, he calls back, guess what, it's blowing hot air again. ARGH! NO! How can this be! Air man back again today! As of about an hour ago, it was still working, lets just hope it lasts through the night. The bad news is, he said eventually we will have to replace the unit!?! Shocker there, along with everything else we need to repair and replace! Just hoping perhaps it'll stay afloat through this summer.
In other news, I wasn't on yesterday cause I had to get my hair did! Yeppers, cut and snip and color time! Whew! It feels so much better, don't know how I ever stood it with that long hair I used to have! So, anyway, I got my hair done, rushed home to watch a bit of the Michael Jackson memorial and then it was off to work and I pretty much stayed busy all night! Now I feel like I'm caught up.

1 comment:

  1. So? Where's the picture of the hair? C'mon how does it look?

    That's poopy about the A/C unit. Sounds a bit like how our last car died a few years ago. Good luck with it.

    -Winterdark

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers