Sunday, July 26, 2009

So its now Sunday

As you will read in my baby girls bloggie, today is Chloe's 3rd birthday. Happy Birthday Chloe, I love you soooo very much. You are truly a special girl.
Now onto other weekend activity. Jonathan went to stay with his grandparents for a few nights, which I think is wonderful. He hardly ever goes anywhere so its good for him to get away. He called a bit ago to check in and informed me he and his Papaw are going to be working in the woodpile some today, trying to get their firewood stacked. My dad is soooo patient, I've often said he's got the patience of Job.
I started my diet pills on Friday, we'll see how much weight I'm able to shed in this 3 months that I am on them. Doctor said he would only presribe them this last time hopefully I'll do better this go around. So far so good, with the exception that they don't allow me to sleep very well.
The dogs got their futon put up and it sits in front of the patio door so that they can look out at the world and guard their territory. I think its awesome, and at least 5 can lay on it at a time, 6 if they really all want up there. The hubby doesn't like it, I suppose cause its a form of a bed in our family room. I however think it looks much nicer than blankets and dog beds thrown all over the floor. I suppose we'll see how long it lasts.
Saturday evening was going along really well. I took the furminator outside and brushed Cojak down really well with it, and boy did we get hair. Anyway, at some point I turned around and the hubby was walking into the garage to come in the house. For whatever reason, Cojak and Scooter got into a fight. It all starts so fast that unless you are in between them already there is no stopping it before it gets going. I grabbed Cojak and LB got Scooter, it was a struggle, and some blood shed but we got them apart. They had been getting along so well but something went wrong. I hate when they fight. LB is about done with it I'm afraid. I'm just waiting for him to say Cojak needs to go. I can't give up my baby boy. Hard headed thing he is! It does wear LB out now days to break them up, not only that, he just seems to wear down easily anyday. I worry about him. So then he makes a statement that really hurt me, he said he wished we'd never got any of the dogs! What? How can that be, I love my dogs, and I plan to always have at least 1. Maybe 6 IS a bit much, but they are here now and I wouldnt want it any other way.
Boy, kids and pets I suppose can stress a marriage as anything else can. Hope it gets better.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't need to send Cojak away... I sure he didn't mean it that way.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers