Monday, July 20, 2009

Sad Saturday carried over to Sunday

Without going into too much detail that I'm sure everyone doesn't want to read, just want to say I had a bad, sad weekend.
Jonathan and LB don't always seem to 'click' and they never will most likely. They get along ok, but it will never be the father/son relationship I always dreamed they would have.
Quite frankly, I think they are so much alike that they clash in some ways. Jonathan is a loner, always has been and probably always will be. He's quite, but he has his talkative moments, usually when I'd rather things be quiet. LOL!
LB has a hard time relating to him. He also doesn't feel that Jonathan does enough to help out, but yet when they try to do something together you can guess what happens. Hubby doesn't feel he's doing it right, or doesn't have the patience, blah blah blah, then he just does it, cause he wants it done a certain way.
Ok, enough of that, it just breaks my heart when they don't get along. Or the fact that I can call and ask one what the other is doing and they have no clue. For pete's sake, you live in the same house, I guess no one lives a fairy tale though huh? Oh well, there will be better days! I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers