Thursday, July 2, 2009

Long Weekend

After I get off work tonight, I won't have to be back there until Monday at 2:30, can we say yipee? So glad for this long weekend, have many things I'd like to get accomplished, but we'll have to see how it goes. First, is giving the dogs a bath, wait didn't I just say I was off for the weekend, sigh, some work is never done I suppose.
On that note, I think I'll take a nap, got up early with the dogs, and of course they came back in and went to sleep, guess I will too.

1 comment:

  1. Napping with the dogs is a HIGHLIGHT of time off. Bathing the dogs, not so much. :-)

    -Winterdark

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers