Monday, July 6, 2009

Wood, wood, and even more wood!


We started getting some wood for the winter in May. This is how we started out.


Next, it started to look like this. Looks like we will stay warm for part of the winter anyway.

Low and behold, here comes more wood. Started having to put it out in the back.


Now,they had to break down and borrow a gas powered splitter. The manual one just wasn't gonna get it with these big pieces.

Well, yesterday, he finally finished up with the last of the splitting. Then this morning, he tells me he's going to go get more! Anyone who gets cold this winter, you know where to come get toasty!



1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, is he prone to opsessive compulsions? If not, is it perhaps a new hobby now that he's retired?

    But yeah, when it hits -40 here, we'll all be down to visit!

    -Winterdark

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers