Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I wonder, I wonder.....hmmmm....

I'm feeling a bit anxious about my employment right now. The company I work for has been sold to a joint venture between 2 decent companies. The only problem, and where the worrying comes in at, is the fact that I have no idea if they plan to keep the employees that are already working here or letting us go.
Should find out something in the near future, at least I hope, I can't stand this not knowing what's to happen bit.
Now, as anyone knows is not the prime time to be out there trying to find a job, got my fingers crossed that all works out for the best.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry... whatever happens, there's always a reason and who knows, it may turn out to be better retrospectively.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers