Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rainy Day

Rainy days are always good for sleeping in don't you think? I love to sleep in. I get up with the pei early of the morning, then once the hubby gets up I lay back down, for a few hours of precious sleep! Ahhhhh! I need all the beauty sleep I can get!
The tattoo is still quite sore this morning. Washed it up and lotioned it down, will lotion it again later while I'm at work. I'd really like to do something with a Knights head and some cala lilies on my shoulder blade area in the back. I've always called LB my Knight in shining armor, and I love the cala lily flower. Now just to come up with a design I like, and the will power to set through the pain again. Wonder how bad it'll hurt there? Must find out one day.
Other news is I'm taking Jonathan to drop off a job application at the local movie theatre, he loves movies and would like very much to work there as an usher. Keeping my fingers crossed that he hears something. He really needs a job, maybe that will encourage him to try and get his drivers license as well.
Must get ready for work so once I take him and drop him back off at the house,I can be on my merry way to the work place for another day of excitement. Sarcasm heavily inserted here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jefferson Township, Ohio, United States
This is a blog about my life. Nothing fancy and nothing of consistency very much either, as I tend on occassion to forget to write on here. Anyway, I'm a married woman of 38. My son Jonathan just graduated from high school and now in the process of figuring out what to do next. We have 6 Chinese Shar Pei, and that pretty much sums me up.

Followers